The corset is one of the oldest items in the current wardrobe. Its history stems from ancient times. In the eleventh century there was a pioneer in the corset – extra protection for the soldiers, which was gradually moved into the closet secular men and women. But for centuries, corsets have not lost meaning to those who follow fashion.
1. Modern glamour of old times
A corset like today appeared in the 1500s, but the compulsory subjects in the closet were only 300 years old. In the 19th century, Vogue imaged “a La hourglass” and the bodice secured the lady’s waist and steep hips.
Then the ladies won their independence in the community, and the corset seemed to be forgotten forever as a relic of the past. But that’s it. Today’s bodice can be seen in celebrities who like to show their photos on social networks and fashion shows. Don’t avoid the topic of corsets like the famous designers like Sarah Burton and Riccardo Tisci.
2. Corsets for pregnant women and for the Queen
In the nineteenth century, corsets were so popular that fairness was worn from the earliest age to the old age. They are even pregnant. For them, a special bodice, one hand is not allowed to take away, does not hurt the baby, the other hand supports the increase of the abdomen every week.A passionate corset enthusiast is Catherine de Medici. She launched the official standard waist circumference – 33 cm. The Queen believes that the waistline of the corset must conform to the thickness of the neck lover. By the way, although the corset is known as the “corset”, from the ancient French Coles “body”.
3. Today corsets are not the same
It is worth mentioning that modern bodice is much safer than Victorian corsets. In the days of our great-grandmother, she produced steel bars and whale bones for women. Today they are made from latex and fabric. However, if someone wants a real corset, today you can find a store like Frederick in Hollywood.
4. It’s that corset?
Women wearing corsets can make their waists thinner or look best after delivery. But it’s worth remembering that wearing a corset is full of health risks: the internal organs are the location of Stavlenia, which can cause abdominal pain and sometimes cause heartburn. And the lover should be stronger, it should be known that this practice will damage the internal organs, ribs, and damage the kidney function.
5. How effective corsets?The corset compresses the waist area, causing the skin of the corset to dehydrate. However, once the lady removed the corset, her waistline will return to its original size.
It is fair to say that a corset may still be useful for numbers, but only for postpartum. Doctors say that if you spend a few hours a day wearing a corset in the first month after birth, it will help restore your previous state.
6. And what is the benefit of a corsetThose who think that the corset helps to tighten the muscles have to be disappointing – this will not happen. But there is a corset and a positive thing: he makes his body elegant and graceful. A corset doesn’t work out muscles, but when it doesn’t move, it’s listless.
7. Corsets for menToday, fans of tights are one of the powerful forces of mankind. The most famous of them is Mr. Pearl, 43 years old. He wears a corset 24 hours a day, only in the bathroom. He said that wearing a corset reminds him of his grandmother’s memory and made his own business and made corsets for celebrities such as Kylie Minogue, Victoria Beckham and Jerry Hall.