A good pair of jeans is reliable, timeless, versatile, and classic and is a must-have in every wardrobe. No matter if you are putting it on to run errands or dressing it up for a night out, there are many uses you can get from this staple piece. Every woman needs a good pair of jeans and sometimes it is not easy to find the perfect one as all of us have different shapes and sizes. From skinny jeans to high-waisted mom jeans and boyfriend jeans to plus-size jeans, there are so many styles to choose from.
Ahead are some tricks and tips for finding the perfect pair of jeans. All you need to do is follow them to find the best cuts and styles for your body shape.
Pear Shaped or Triangular Body Shapes
For women with pear-shaped bodies, it can be harder to find jeans that will balance out the curves around the hip and rear and enhance a smaller upper half. Look out for jeans with these styles:-
- Bootcut or wider flares have extra fabric around the calves and this will help balance out the hips and keep your legs in proportion.
- A long hemline means you can wear heels under your flares and bootcut jeans. This will elongate your legs and make them look slimmer.
- Higher-waisted jeans can balance your shape and they can hide a flabby tummy or muffin top issues.
- Stretchable denim will hug the body better and create a more sleek silhouette.
Hourglass or Curvy Body Shapes
With this body shape, you can get away with most things and look great. Here are some great jeans style to look for:
- Skinny Jeans are the most flattering on hourglass shapes. As the chest and hips are in proportion with each other so showing your legs off will only highlight that point.
- Higher rises have the waistband sitting at the smallest part of your waist and this will also give the illusion of an even slimmer middle.
- Flare jeans are great if you carry a lot of weight on the hips as it helps to balance that out.
Round or Apple Body Shape
For those of you who have a flabby tummy area and always have a hard time finding jeans that are flattering, here are some tips to look for:-
- Skinny jeans look really good when they are paired with a bigger size top to hide the problem area and the fitted skinnies will create a balanced look.
- High-waisted jeans are great for hiding the stomach as they will hold everything in.
- Trouser Jeans feature a wider leg from hip to foot and this will help with proportions.
Rectangle or Boy Body Shape
It can hard to find jeans to fit in length and be flattering and feminine at the same time. Look out for these:-
- Skinny jeans are great to show off your figure beautifully.
- Skinny flares look flattering too because you have the height to pull it off.
- High rise jeans will be able to show off your height.
- The mom jean trend will work wonders for this type of body shape, as well as being really comfortable.